Natural sciences and dance
Students wishing to pursue university studies.
step 1 : Choose your school
step 2 : Apply
To start your application, click on the purple button below. You will be redirected to the SRAM (Service régional d'admission du Montréal métropolitain) website. This organization manages all the admission applications for the institutions that are part of the CESTM (campus of higher technical studies of Montreal). Once your application has been reviewed, if you meet the requirements, you will receive a letter of acceptance from the school offering the program of your choice. This letter will be helpful to you for the next steps of your application process.
Approximate cost of studies (per year)
- Citizens of France (France-Québec agreement) : from 300 to 365 $
- Citizens of other countries: 13 592 $
- 11 years of recognized studies
- Mathematics of 11th year of study in science or technology area
- Chemistry of 11th year of study
- Physics of 11th year of study
- Having successfully passed the required French test (for francophone colleges)
- Having successfully passed the required English test (for anglophone colleges)
Duration of studies
3 years or 6 semesters (full time)
Fall : March 31st
- Develop your physical and artistic skills
- Explore the role of a dancer through performance and composition
- Learn the names of renowned dancers and the techniques they’ve developed
- Perform new and classic choreographic work on stage
- Apply the scientific method
- Use appropriate information processing technologies
- Use a systematic approach to problem solving
- Make connections between science, technology and social progress
- Become familiar with the context in which scientific concepts are discovered and developed
- Natural sciences: engineering, medicine, biology, pharmaceutical, mathematics, chemistry, physics, etc.
- Dance: Dance, modern dance, teaching of dance, choreography, etc.
Obtaining a Quebec Acceptance Certificate
It is the first document to obtain when starting your immigration process. By clicking on the button below you will be redirected to a website describing all the relevant information about it.
Obtaining a Study Permit
There is a second immigration document that you will need to obtain. After receiving your CAQ, you must apply for a Student Permit, which you can do online. This application will be forwarded to a visa office that processes all applications from your country of citizenship or the country into which you have been lawfully admitted. If you click on the button below, you will be redirected to the website where you will find all the details. By clicking on the button below you will be redirected to a website describing all the relevant information about it.
Obtaining health and hospitalization insurance
All international students must hold a valid Canadian health and hospitalization insurance plan for themselves and their accompanying dependents, or they must be covered under a valid reciprocal social security agreement. Citizens of the countries listed below benefit from a reciprocal social security agreement made with Quebec and, as such, may be covered by the Quebec health insurance board (Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec – RAMQ) in the same way as Canadians or permanent residents of Canada. The countries are: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Romania and Sweden. For more information, please consult the reciprocal agreement. All other international students must hold a health and hospitalization insurance plan. The college you will be attending will provide you with information on how to obtain this insurance and the related fees.
Confirming your acceptance and paying the tuition fees
Your letter of acceptance will explain how to complete this final step.
No.1 City in America for
Recognized for its quality of education, Canada has a well-established reputation as a tolerant, non-discriminatory and safe country. Montreal, predominantly French but multilingual, is Canada’s second largest city and ranked the best city in North America for international students.